JMC network
Welcome Guest!
-------------------
Please Register In Our Forum To get Full Access of Our Forum
- If your not registered, you can click the 'register' button at the end of this message..
- If you are already registered, Please login... Use the button at the end of the message..

**Please Take Part in What Keeps Happening Daily In Our Forum**
---
Forum Administrators -
Jake, Majii and Chris!
JMC network
Welcome Guest!
-------------------
Please Register In Our Forum To get Full Access of Our Forum
- If your not registered, you can click the 'register' button at the end of this message..
- If you are already registered, Please login... Use the button at the end of the message..

**Please Take Part in What Keeps Happening Daily In Our Forum**
---
Forum Administrators -
Jake, Majii and Chris!
JMC network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JMC network

JMC network for all of you

HomeHome  JMC ChatJMC Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[VB8 TuT] Some Codes You Can Use To Create A Cool Application (Included With Tutorial!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ximster
Admin
Admin
Ximster

[VB8 TuT] Some Codes You Can Use To Create A Cool Application (Included With Tutorial!) Empty
PostSubject: [VB8 TuT] Some Codes You Can Use To Create A Cool Application (Included With Tutorial!)   [VB8 TuT] Some Codes You Can Use To Create A Cool Application (Included With Tutorial!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:22 pm

1. Create a new project and name it whatever you want!
2. Set up the form however you want! (In This Case... Its A Key Generator ... Because it will show some text in a text box...)
3. Create:
1 Button
1 Label
1 Text box
4. Rename Label To "Key:"
5. Double Click On Button And Type:

TextBox1.Text = Int(Rnd() * 9)
Select Case TextBox1.Text
Case 0
TextBox1.Text = "Enter your Text Here!"
Case 1
Case 2
Case 3
Case 4
Case 5
Case 6
Case 7
Case 8
End Select
End Sub
End Class

6. So Yea... That's Pretty Much It...
--------------------------
Here is a cool code:

Background Music: (Double Click On Form1 And Enter This Code... Be Sure To Change The Parts Which Doesn't Make Any Sense!)
1. Right click on your project (on the side bar of the screen; on top!) And go to Properties...
2. Go to Resources And Import An Audio File!
3. Keep In Mind The Name Of The Song!

NOTE: Song Format Should be *.WMV!!
Code: My.Computer.Audio.Play(My.Resources. (THE NAME OF THE AUDIO SONG WHICH YOU KEPT IN MIND!) , AudioPlayMode.BackgroundLoop)
Eg: If The Name of The Song Is: jmc_theme
Code: My.Computer.Audio.Play(My.Resources.jmc_theme, AudioPlayMode.BackgroundLoop)
--
If You Dont Want Music To Loop Then Erase The Word "Loop" At The End Of Code....
--------------------------

Last edited by Jake on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i didn't complete this thing last night... so i finished it today!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmc-network.tk

[VB8 TuT] Some Codes You Can Use To Create A Cool Application (Included With Tutorial!)
Page 1 of 1